Here you’ll find printable milestone birthday cards for adults. There are two versions for each design. One is for coloring and the other has a pretty background, so you can just print it out, fold it and give it!
We love to celebrate birthdays and those ones which end in 0’s are extra special. We call them the “big ones.”
A precious friend of mine just had one of those milestone birthdays, so I designed a special card for her.
And I got a little carried away and created several more for some other milestone birthdays too. You can download them in my free resource library (Library access instructions are at the bottom of this post.). I have included 2 versions for each age – one in black and white for you to color and one with a pre-colored background.
Each of these cards features a different Bible verse to encourage the one receiving the card:
- 30th birthday card – If then you were raised together with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated on the right hand of God. (Colossians 3:1)
- 40th birthday card – And God is able to make all grace abound to you, that you, always having all sufficiency in everything, may abound to every good work. (2 Corinthians 9:8)
- 50th birthday card – For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared before that we would walk in them. (Ephesians 2:10)
- 60th birthday card – The Lord bless you, and keep you. The Lord make his face to shine on you, and be gracious to you. The Lord lift up his face toward you, and give you peace. (Numbers 6:24-26)
Materials for the printable milestone birthday cards:
- printable birthday card coloring page (available in my free resource library – get the password for free by filling out the form at the bottom of this post)
- cardstock for printing the page (preferably white or cream)
- optional extras for making a more elaborate card – card for mounting the colored card front onto; double sided tape; pencils, pens or markers for coloring; ribbon, lace, buttons, beads, stickers etc for decorating
How to make your milestone birthday cards:
Depending on your choice, these cards can be super easy or more involved.
The easy option is to simply print, cut and fold.
But you can make a more elaborate version, mounting the card front on a separate piece of colored card and decorating with ribbons, lace, buttons, beads, or stickers.
Get my free coloring page for the printable milestone birthday cards:
Subscribe (free!) to get access to the milestone birthday card templates (as well as my whole resource library with all my coloring crafts and printables!) Once subscribed, I will send you a semi-regular newsletter with details about my new free files, occasional offers, and other things you may be interested in.
Which version do you prefer – the pre-colored or the coloring version?
Let me know if there is another milestone birthday age you’d like me to design a card for.