- Available in: Paperback
Nonograms are logic puzzles, a bit like sudoku puzzles, but when you have finished them, they reveal a fun picture.
The addictive puzzles in this book range in size from 15×15 squares up to 20×20 squares.
Inside this book you’ll find:
- instructions and tips for solving nonogram puzzles
- 100 fun, small black and white intermediate-level nonogram puzzles
- all puzzles have a unique solution, no guessing required
- grids in multiples of 5s so you can count easily
- a clue section with just the title of each picture
- answers for every puzzle
Also available from:
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links on this page are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”